In the age of high-technology, PR pros need a different skill set if they want to succeed. There are those who flourish in digital PR and those who tank. Here are the six types of PR professionals that dominate, their Achilles’ heel and how they can do their jobs even better. 1. The Social Adopter.
6 PR Archetypes in Search of a Solution
You might also be interested in:
- How to Find Business Value in Instagram With Minimal Financial Investments
- A 6-Step Foundational Approach to Reputation Management Strategy
- How to Write Effective Press Releases That Reporters Will Actually Read
- 10 Tips to Increase Your Chance of Getting an Op-Ed or Letter Published
- Video Driving Increase in Social Sharing