In the age of high-technology, PR pros need a different skill set if they want to succeed. There are those who flourish in digital PR and those who tank. Here are the six types of PR professionals that dominate, their Achilles’ heel and how they can do their jobs even better. 1. The Social Adopter.
6 PR Archetypes in Search of a Solution
You might also be interested in:
- Get Emotional and Watch Fans Share Your Content More Frequently
- How LEGO's Global Innovation STEM Award Program Cut Through the Media Clutter
- 8 Video Scripting Tips for PR Pros
- Periscope Up: How Southwest, Adobe and Human Rights Campaign Use PR’s Hottest New App
- How to Protect Your Brand From Digital Information Leaks