In the age of high-technology, PR pros need a different skill set if they want to succeed. There are those who flourish in digital PR and those who tank. Here are the six types of PR professionals that dominate, their Achilles’ heel and how they can do their jobs even better. 1. The Social Adopter.
6 PR Archetypes in Search of a Solution
You might also be interested in:
- 6 Steps to Help Coordinate a Crisis Response in a Large Corporation
- Tips and Tricks to Use Facebook's New Live Video Feature to Boost Brand Engagement
- 6 Tips to Gain Employee and Stakeholder Buy-In for CSR Success
- A Job for Communicators: Just 47% of Workers Receive Diversity Training
- How to Use Social and Traditional Media to Promote Your White Paper