In the age of high-technology, PR pros need a different skill set if they want to succeed. There are those who flourish in digital PR and those who tank. Here are the six types of PR professionals that dominate, their Achilles’ heel and how they can do their jobs even better. 1. The Social Adopter.
6 PR Archetypes in Search of a Solution
You might also be interested in:
- Most Effective Online Newsrooms ‘Hybrids’ That Serve the Media and Consumers Alike
- How Four Big Brands Crafted Multi-Platform Content Catering to Their Demographic Targets
- Despite Surge in Visual Storytelling, Text Articles Lead in Engagement
- 4 Steps to a Winning Social Media Narrative
- 6 Ways to Integrate Employees Into Your Organizational Messaging