Winner: The Coca-Cola Company - Coca-Cola Journey
The Coca-Cola Company took a quantum leap forward in its digital corporate communications with the launch of Coca-Cola Journey, the company's most ambitious digital project since the launch of its first website in 1995. Coca-Cola Journey was more than a site launch; it was also a new beginning for Coca-Cola’s content strategy.
Coca-Cola’s plan was to create an engaging multimedia space where fans could connect to in-depth brand stories as well as important and relevant information about the company. To do that, the company had to re-imagine its approach to content on its homepage. Part of that meant developing an editorial team that could tell brand stories, transcend cultures and adjust to the audience’s content demands.
Coca-Cola partnered with The Wonderfactory and Perfect Sense Digital to create an immersive experience for over 1 million monthly visitors.
Since the launch, Coca-Cola content has been shared more than 40,000 times. That content has also generated nearly 8,000 on-site comments. Plus, the news about the site has capture more than 317 million press impressions.
- Carmichael Lynch Spong - Powerful Ideas That Ignite Momentum: New Website Shows Creative Firepower
- Cone Communications - Cone Website
- Edelman Indonesia - Nutricia Indonesia Corporate Site Redesign
- iAcquire - iAcquire 3.0: Brand and Website Redesign
- Kia Motors America - Relaunch of Kia Media Press Room
- The U.S. Army with Weber Shandwick - Sharing the Army Strong Story