When Diversified Information Technologies had trouble with internal communications, it turned to Facebook. Guess what: The social network has replaced the company's intranet as the internal platform of choice.
Case Study: Facebook Enables Technology Company to Overcome Fragmented, Top-Down Internal Communications
You might also be interested in:
- CaseStudy: Tech Brand ‘Graphically’ Illustrates Power of Research And Visuals to Communicate Thought Leadership
- Case Study: PR and Marketing Work as One to Earn Media, Fan and Online Buzz Around Century 21’s Super Bowl XLVII Ad Spots
- CaseStudy: Tweets On a Plane: American Airlines Flies High with Masterful Response to Alec Baldwin’s ‘Words’ Rant
- Case Study: Clorox and Ketchum Clean Up With Crowdsourced and Influencer-Driven Content—Resulting in E-Book Bestseller
- Case Study: APCO, Airlines for America Stave Off Federal Tax Initiative With High-Flying Education, Lobbying and Media Campaign