When Diversified Information Technologies had trouble with internal communications, it turned to Facebook. Guess what: The social network has replaced the company's intranet as the internal platform of choice.
Case Study: Facebook Enables Technology Company to Overcome Fragmented, Top-Down Internal Communications
You might also be interested in:
- Case Study: Kroger Tackles Sustainability One Lonely Orange at a Time
- Northwestern Mutual Goes to Bat for Childhood Cancer
- Case Study: Klick Health Program Rewards Employees Doing Well By Enabling Them To Donate To Charity of Their Choice
- Case Study: Nikon 1 Uses Celebrities and Consumers in a Facebook Photo-Sharing Campaign Designed to Expand its Market
- Case Study: Academy of Country Music Generates New Engagement For its Awards With Multifaceted Twitter PR Campaign