Hardly a day goes by without one of the major social networks rolling out a new program, altering an algorithm or adding another search tool. Last week, for example, Facebook introduced Graph Search, a new feature designed to help users search for information that has been shared with them. Facebook, which now claims more than one billion active users, continues to periodically launch new applications in its efforts to generate revenue. Yet however things shake out in the next few years for the social networking giant, Facebook may hold the most promise for PR execs who want to position their brands for the future. “I like to say Facebook is the storytelling trifecta,” says Wendi Leggitt, director of DKC Connect, a division of PR agency DKC.
As Social Media Evolves, Facebook May Hold the Most Promise for the Future
You might also be interested in:
- How LEGO's Global Innovation STEM Award Program Cut Through the Media Clutter
- 8 Video Scripting Tips for PR Pros
- Get Emotional and Watch Fans Share Your Content More Frequently
- How to Protect Your Brand From Digital Information Leaks
- Periscope Up: How Southwest, Adobe and Human Rights Campaign Use PR’s Hottest New App