Hardly a day goes by without one of the major social networks rolling out a new program, altering an algorithm or adding another search tool. Last week, for example, Facebook introduced Graph Search, a new feature designed to help users search for information that has been shared with them. Facebook, which now claims more than one billion active users, continues to periodically launch new applications in its efforts to generate revenue. Yet however things shake out in the next few years for the social networking giant, Facebook may hold the most promise for PR execs who want to position their brands for the future. “I like to say Facebook is the storytelling trifecta,” says Wendi Leggitt, director of DKC Connect, a division of PR agency DKC.
As Social Media Evolves, Facebook May Hold the Most Promise for the Future
You might also be interested in:
- 6 Tips to Help Build Execs' Credibility Through Bylined Articles
- Retailers' Social Actions on Instagram Up 48% Compared to Last Year
- Analytics, SEO, Virtual Teams, Video Surged in 2015, Will Continue in 2016
- A 6-Step Pre-Holidays PR Checkup to Bring the Year to a Successful Close
- 7 Tech Trends Chief Communications Officers Should Track in 2016