Cleaning Kids: Bounty’s We Love Our School campaign, launched on Valentine’s Day 2011, involved more than 400,000 students and 25,000+ adult volunteers across the country. Photo courtesy of MSL Group Brand: Bounty Agency: MSL Group Timeframe: February - April 2011 Remember when you were in grade school, and your friend Alex spilled a cardboard container of milk on the floor, the teacher would grab one of those heavy, brown-paper-bag-like paper towels to wipe up the mess—and needed 8 or 9 pieces of the stuff to get the job done? That’s a disturbing image that Procter & Gamble’s Bounty paper towel brand was determined to erase for now-grown-up parents in its We Love Our School campaign. Launched on Valentine’s Day 2011, the program successfully mobilized the Bounty target audience—moms with kids in school (who do the shopping)—to launch a nationwide school cleaning initiative. How did this tidy idea come to hatch?
CaseStudy: Bounty’s Valentine to Teachers Results in Spotless Classrooms and Improved Learning Environments
You might also be interested in:
- Case Study: Kroger Tackles Sustainability One Lonely Orange at a Time
- Northwestern Mutual Goes to Bat for Childhood Cancer
- Case Study: Klick Health Program Rewards Employees Doing Well By Enabling Them To Donate To Charity of Their Choice
- Case Study: Nikon 1 Uses Celebrities and Consumers in a Facebook Photo-Sharing Campaign Designed to Expand its Market
- Case Study: Academy of Country Music Generates New Engagement For its Awards With Multifaceted Twitter PR Campaign