The Time Warner Center at Manhattan’s bustling Columbus Circle served as the venue for NYCOCOMoCa, the New York Museum of Conan Art. Photo courtesy of LeadDog Marketing Group Company: TBS Agency: LeadDog Marketing Timeframe: July - November 2011 There’s no doubt that New York City is a mecca for museums. From the Metropolitan Museum of Art to the Museum of Modern Art to the Guggenheim (and many more in between), locals and tourists alike flock to these venues to get their dose of culture. Few of them would captivate like NYCOCOMoCA, the New York Museum of Conan Art, which in its limited 2011 run drew thousands of art-goers clamoring to see a relatively new creative genre. NYCOCOMoCA was no ordinary museum.
Case Study: Neo-Classic PR Stunt Parodies New York Art Museums, Driving Awareness of Conan’s Return to the Big Apple
You might also be interested in:
- Case Study: Kroger Tackles Sustainability One Lonely Orange at a Time
- Northwestern Mutual Goes to Bat for Childhood Cancer
- Case Study: Klick Health Program Rewards Employees Doing Well By Enabling Them To Donate To Charity of Their Choice
- Case Study: Nikon 1 Uses Celebrities and Consumers in a Facebook Photo-Sharing Campaign Designed to Expand its Market
- Case Study: Academy of Country Music Generates New Engagement For its Awards With Multifaceted Twitter PR Campaign