For communications pros, comedy is serious business. Just ask the PR/marketing team that engineered the New York Museum of Conan Art.
Case Study: Neo-Classic PR Stunt Parodies New York Art Museums, Driving Awareness of Conan’s Return to the Big Apple
You might also be interested in:
- Case Study: Kroger Tackles Sustainability One Lonely Orange at a Time
- Northwestern Mutual Goes to Bat for Childhood Cancer
- Case Study: Klick Health Program Rewards Employees Doing Well By Enabling Them To Donate To Charity of Their Choice
- Case Study: Nikon 1 Uses Celebrities and Consumers in a Facebook Photo-Sharing Campaign Designed to Expand its Market
- Case Study: Academy of Country Music Generates New Engagement For its Awards With Multifaceted Twitter PR Campaign