A study released in July 2012 by Yesmail finds that on YouTube, Monday is the most engaging day, yet it is one of the three least used deployment days. The largest number of YouTube campaigns are deployed on Thursday and Friday, yet engagement on those days is relatively low.
For Best YouTube Campaign Engagement, Think Monday, Not Thursday
You might also be interested in:
- 6 Ways to Integrate Employees Into Your Organizational Messaging
- 5 Questions to Ask Before Measuring Your Content Marketing Campaigns
- How Four Big Brands Crafted Multi-Platform Content Catering to Their Demographic Targets
- Despite Surge in Visual Storytelling, Text Articles Lead in Engagement
- Most Effective Online Newsrooms ‘Hybrids’ That Serve the Media and Consumers Alike