The Stop Bullying: Speak Up Social Pledge app featured a pledge that students and adult Facebook users could take, with encouragement from CNN’s Anderson Cooper. Image courtesy of Cartoon Network Company: Cartoon Network Timeframe: Oct. 2010 - Present Cartoon Network spent the summer of 2011 recruiting—politely, that is—sister Time Warner brands and divisions, including CNN and Time Inc., to join a unified initiative that would inspire people to take a stand against the plague of childhood bullying. In September 2011, Cartoon Network landed another big fish, Facebook, to help create a social media-based, viral antidote to the bullying problem in the U.
Case Study: Cartoon Network Establishes Bullying Pulpit, Inspiring Millions to Stand Up Against a Childhood Plague
You might also be interested in:
- How an Agency and its Partner Convinced Social Media to #GetNaked
- How a Small PR Team Rebooted a Century-Old Brand's Strategic Story
- 4 Tips for a Successful Social Media Takeover
- This is What a Successful Agency-Client Relationship Looks Like
- How Influencers Built Buzz for Elizabeth Arden's UntoldMOMent Campaign