As part of the Hyundai Hope on Wheels initiative, a child prepares to place his handprint on a canvas at a handprint ceremony at the Children’s Hospital of Philadelphia. More than 75 such events were launched across 30 states to raise pediactric cancer awareness. Photo courtesy of Finn Partners Company: Hyundai Agency: Finn Partners Timeframe: March - Sept. 2011 According to the Pediatric Cancer Foundation, more than 160,000 children worldwide are diagnosed with cancer each year; 46 children and adolescents are diagnosed with cancer every day in the U.S.
Case Study: PR Helps Drive Hope for Pediatric Cancer Cure With Hyundai Cross-Country, Multifaceted Campaign
You might also be interested in:
- How an Agency and its Partner Convinced Social Media to #GetNaked
- How a Small PR Team Rebooted a Century-Old Brand's Strategic Story
- 4 Tips for a Successful Social Media Takeover
- This is What a Successful Agency-Client Relationship Looks Like
- How Influencers Built Buzz for Elizabeth Arden's UntoldMOMent Campaign