As part of the Hyundai Hope on Wheels initiative, a child prepares to place his handprint on a canvas at a handprint ceremony at the Children’s Hospital of Philadelphia. More than 75 such events were launched across 30 states to raise pediactric cancer awareness. Photo courtesy of Finn Partners Company: Hyundai Agency: Finn Partners Timeframe: March - Sept. 2011 According to the Pediatric Cancer Foundation, more than 160,000 children worldwide are diagnosed with cancer each year; 46 children and adolescents are diagnosed with cancer every day in the U.S.
Case Study: PR Helps Drive Hope for Pediatric Cancer Cure With Hyundai Cross-Country, Multifaceted Campaign
You might also be interested in:
- Case Study: Kroger Tackles Sustainability One Lonely Orange at a Time
- Northwestern Mutual Goes to Bat for Childhood Cancer
- Case Study: Klick Health Program Rewards Employees Doing Well By Enabling Them To Donate To Charity of Their Choice
- Case Study: Nikon 1 Uses Celebrities and Consumers in a Facebook Photo-Sharing Campaign Designed to Expand its Market
- Case Study: Academy of Country Music Generates New Engagement For its Awards With Multifaceted Twitter PR Campaign