Hyundai and Finn Partners teamed up to raise awareness and funds to fight pediatric cancer while demonstrating the car maker's electric vehicle.
Case Study: PR Helps Drive Hope for Pediatric Cancer Cure With Hyundai Cross-Country, Multifaceted Campaign
You might also be interested in:
- To Tweet or Not To Tweet? A Key Question Now Confronting PR Pros
- CaseStudy: Tech Brand ‘Graphically’ Illustrates Power of Research And Visuals to Communicate Thought Leadership
- Case Study: PR and Marketing Work as One to Earn Media, Fan and Online Buzz Around Century 21’s Super Bowl XLVII Ad Spots
- CaseStudy: Tweets On a Plane: American Airlines Flies High with Masterful Response to Alec Baldwin’s ‘Words’ Rant
- Case Study: Facebook Enables Technology Company to Overcome Fragmented, Top-Down Internal Communications