A fully integrated communications approach—including print, broadcast, digital and social media—drove thousands of people to the grand opening festivities of a suburban Chicago hospital.
Case Study: Full-Scale PR Campaign Helps Elmhurst Memorial Hospital Survive Transplant to New Facility
You might also be interested in:
- Case Study: Kroger Tackles Sustainability One Lonely Orange at a Time
- Northwestern Mutual Goes to Bat for Childhood Cancer
- Case Study: Klick Health Program Rewards Employees Doing Well By Enabling Them To Donate To Charity of Their Choice
- Case Study: Nikon 1 Uses Celebrities and Consumers in a Facebook Photo-Sharing Campaign Designed to Expand its Market
- Case Study: Academy of Country Music Generates New Engagement For its Awards With Multifaceted Twitter PR Campaign