â–¶ Public Down on Leaders: Business, political and religious leaders are falling short of expectations around the world—with Europeans and Americans the most disillusioned—according to a 12-country survey by Ketchum released in March 2012.
Quick Study: Leaders Globally Fall Short of the Public’s Expectations; Social Engagement Overkill Biggest Audience Turnoff
You might also be interested in:
- Case Study: Lamaze Uses Real Stories to Deliver More Relevant Content And Help Women Make Right Birth Choices
- Digital Technology: Uncomplicated, But Oh So Frustrating; Brands Must Take Additional Pains To Build Up Character
- How To Adopt the 5 Gospels of News Writing
- Strategic Corporate Giving: Laser-Like Focus Sparks Solid PR Results
- Communicators Play Key Role In Reinvention of Sales and Marketing