B2B brands may have jumped into Facebook later than consumer brands, but they can still reap the engagement and awareness benefits of the social network.
B2B Communications: ‘Fatigue’ Aside, Facebook Drives Deep Engagement of Targeted Audiences
You might also be interested in:
- Case Study: Right To Play Recruits Parents And Athletes to Educate Consumers on Why Kids Having Fun is Serious Business
- 'Authenticity' is a False Premise If Words Fail to Match Your Actions
- As PR Execs Brace for the New Year, All Roads Lead to the C-Suite
- Assessing the Hard Costs of Social Media
- Consumers Say Discounts Help Drive Loyalty; Marketers Collect Plenty of Data, But Not the Kind That They Need