Looking at selected keywords from the NBA’s All-Star Weekend, PeopleBrowsr found three players that stood head and shoulders above the Twitter buzz around the events, including one former no-name. Source: PeopleBrowsr (www.peoplebrowsr.
Social Watch: Players Top the Tweet Chart During NBA All-Star Weekend
You might also be interested in:
- 6 Tips to Help Build Execs' Credibility Through Bylined Articles
- Retailers' Social Actions on Instagram Up 48% Compared to Last Year
- Analytics, SEO, Virtual Teams, Video Surged in 2015, Will Continue in 2016
- A 6-Step Pre-Holidays PR Checkup to Bring the Year to a Successful Close
- 7 Tech Trends Chief Communications Officers Should Track in 2016