LeBron James, Kobe Bryant and Jeremy Lin dominated the Twitter-sphere during the NBA's All-Star extravaganza.
Social Watch: Players Top the Tweet Chart During NBA All-Star Weekend
You might also be interested in:
- Case Study: Right To Play Recruits Parents And Athletes to Educate Consumers on Why Kids Having Fun is Serious Business
- 'Authenticity' is a False Premise If Words Fail to Match Your Actions
- As PR Execs Brace for the New Year, All Roads Lead to the C-Suite
- Assessing the Hard Costs of Social Media
- Consumers Say Discounts Help Drive Loyalty; Marketers Collect Plenty of Data, But Not the Kind That They Need