Looking at selected keywords from the NBA’s All-Star Weekend, PeopleBrowsr found three players that stood head and shoulders above the Twitter buzz around the events, including one former no-name. Source: PeopleBrowsr (www.peoplebrowsr.
Social Watch: Players Top the Tweet Chart During NBA All-Star Weekend
You might also be interested in:
- How LEGO's Global Innovation STEM Award Program Cut Through the Media Clutter
- 8 Video Scripting Tips for PR Pros
- Get Emotional and Watch Fans Share Your Content More Frequently
- How to Protect Your Brand From Digital Information Leaks
- Periscope Up: How Southwest, Adobe and Human Rights Campaign Use PR’s Hottest New App