One of MWW Group’s biggest media hits in its effort to make bowling more cool was this breaking news piece in OK! announcing Taylor Swift’s induction into the Celebrity Bowling Hall of Fame—over rival Justin Bieber. Image courtesy of MWW Group Organization: Bowling Proprietors Association of America (BPAA) Agency: MWW Group Timeframe: July - Aug. 2010 What ties Justin Bieber, Taylor Swift, Kim Kardashian and shiny hardwood together? No, not a Super Bowl halftime show, but an ambitious PR plan for, what else, the bowling industry.
Case Study: MWW Has Celebrities to Spare in a Multi-Tiered Campaign to Make Bowling Roll With a Younger Crowd
You might also be interested in:
- 4 Tips for a Successful Social Media Takeover
- This is What a Successful Agency-Client Relationship Looks Like
- How Influencers Built Buzz for Elizabeth Arden's UntoldMOMent Campaign
- Case Study: Kroger Tackles Sustainability One Lonely Orange at a Time
- Northwestern Mutual Goes to Bat for Childhood Cancer