To lift the stodgy image of bowling, MWW devised an online Hall of Fame voting contest ingeniously linked to hot celebrity nominees' fan sites.
Case Study: MWW Has Celebrities to Spare in a Multi-Tiered Campaign to Make Bowling Roll With a Younger Crowd
You might also be interested in:
- Case Study: Kroger Tackles Sustainability One Lonely Orange at a Time
- Northwestern Mutual Goes to Bat for Childhood Cancer
- Case Study: Klick Health Program Rewards Employees Doing Well By Enabling Them To Donate To Charity of Their Choice
- Case Study: Nikon 1 Uses Celebrities and Consumers in a Facebook Photo-Sharing Campaign Designed to Expand its Market
- Case Study: Academy of Country Music Generates New Engagement For its Awards With Multifaceted Twitter PR Campaign