As part of its 2010 Intel Advisors program, Intel armed its influencers with tools to execute a “Holiday Tech Giveaway” on their sites. This one is Blissfully Domestic, a blog founded by Alli Worthington. Image courtesy of Ogilvy PR Worldwide Company: Intel Agency: Ogilvy PR Worldwide Timeframe: Jan. - Dec. 2010 Customer research came to light a few years ago showing that consumers increasingly trusted each other far more than they trusted companies or corporate brands, hence the fast-paced growth of social networks that facilitate public sharing and word of mouth.
Case Study: Intel Amplifies Tech Brand Messaging, Gains Third-Party Credibility via Intel Advisors Influencer Group
You might also be interested in:
- Case Study: Kroger Tackles Sustainability One Lonely Orange at a Time
- Northwestern Mutual Goes to Bat for Childhood Cancer
- Case Study: Klick Health Program Rewards Employees Doing Well By Enabling Them To Donate To Charity of Their Choice
- Case Study: Nikon 1 Uses Celebrities and Consumers in a Facebook Photo-Sharing Campaign Designed to Expand its Market
- Case Study: Academy of Country Music Generates New Engagement For its Awards With Multifaceted Twitter PR Campaign