As part of its 2010 Intel Advisors program, Intel armed its influencers with tools to execute a “Holiday Tech Giveaway” on their sites. This one is Blissfully Domestic, a blog founded by Alli Worthington. Image courtesy of Ogilvy PR Worldwide Company: Intel Agency: Ogilvy PR Worldwide Timeframe: Jan. - Dec. 2010 Customer research came to light a few years ago showing that consumers increasingly trusted each other far more than they trusted companies or corporate brands, hence the fast-paced growth of social networks that facilitate public sharing and word of mouth.
Case Study: Intel Amplifies Tech Brand Messaging, Gains Third-Party Credibility via Intel Advisors Influencer Group
You might also be interested in:
- How an Agency and its Partner Convinced Social Media to #GetNaked
- How a Small PR Team Rebooted a Century-Old Brand's Strategic Story
- 4 Tips for a Successful Social Media Takeover
- This is What a Successful Agency-Client Relationship Looks Like
- How Influencers Built Buzz for Elizabeth Arden's UntoldMOMent Campaign