How much does the public “like” the best corporate citizens? On Oct. 5, 2011, the Reputation Institute and Boston College Center for Corporate Citizenship unveiled its annual “Top 50 Companies with the Best Corporate Citizenship Reputations” list. The big news: Publix Super Markets supplanted Johnson & Johnson as the top CSR dog. In the coming months, PR News will track these companies on their Facebook presence, to see if we can correlate Facebook “likes” with CSR “likes.
Data Point: The Top Corporate Citizens And Their Presence on Facebook
You might also be interested in:
- Secret to Acing a PR Job Interview
- 4 Ways to Improve Your Social Media Reporting and Measurement Process
- 10 Tips for Faster, More Effective Internal Crisis Communications When Time Is of the Essence
- 3 Ways a B2B Software Company Improved Its Integrated Communications
- Social Media Engagement on Video Posts Soars 163 Percent in 2015