How much does the public “like” the best corporate citizens? On Oct. 5, 2011, the Reputation Institute and Boston College Center for Corporate Citizenship unveiled its annual “Top 50 Companies with the Best Corporate Citizenship Reputations” list. The big news: Publix Super Markets supplanted Johnson & Johnson as the top CSR dog. In the coming months, PR News will track these companies on their Facebook presence, to see if we can correlate Facebook “likes” with CSR “likes.
Data Point: The Top Corporate Citizens And Their Presence on Facebook
You might also be interested in:
- 10 Tips to Increase Your Chance of Getting an Op-Ed or Letter Published
- Video Driving Increase in Social Sharing
- Leading the Charge: 5 Steps to Get Salespeople on Board With PR
- How to Find Business Value in Instagram With Minimal Financial Investments
- A 6-Step Foundational Approach to Reputation Management Strategy