How much does the public “like” the best corporate citizens? On Oct. 5, 2011, the Reputation Institute and Boston College Center for Corporate Citizenship unveiled its annual “Top 50 Companies with the Best Corporate Citizenship Reputations” list. The big news: Publix Super Markets supplanted Johnson & Johnson as the top CSR dog. In the coming months, PR News will track these companies on their Facebook presence, to see if we can correlate Facebook “likes” with CSR “likes.
Data Point: The Top Corporate Citizens And Their Presence on Facebook
You might also be interested in:
- 6 Steps to Help Coordinate a Crisis Response in a Large Corporation
- How to Use Social and Traditional Media to Promote Your White Paper
- Tips and Tricks to Use Facebook's New Live Video Feature to Boost Brand Engagement
- A Job for Communicators: Just 47% of Workers Receive Diversity Training
- 6 Tips to Gain Employee and Stakeholder Buy-In for CSR Success