How much does the public “like” the best corporate citizens? On Oct. 5, 2011, the Reputation Institute and Boston College Center for Corporate Citizenship unveiled its annual “Top 50 Companies with the Best Corporate Citizenship Reputations” list. The big news: Publix Super Markets supplanted Johnson & Johnson as the top CSR dog. In the coming months, PR News will track these companies on their Facebook presence, to see if we can correlate Facebook “likes” with CSR “likes.
Data Point: The Top Corporate Citizens And Their Presence on Facebook
You might also be interested in:
- Get Emotional and Watch Fans Share Your Content More Frequently
- How to Protect Your Brand From Digital Information Leaks
- Periscope Up: How Southwest, Adobe and Human Rights Campaign Use PR’s Hottest New App
- How LEGO's Global Innovation STEM Award Program Cut Through the Media Clutter
- 8 Video Scripting Tips for PR Pros