Not interested in attracting followers for followers' sake, Discovery Communications initiated live chats, contests, a mysterious show insider and celebrities to establish a deep Twitter connection.
Case Study: Multiple Twitter Touch Points Rocket Discovery Comms’ @MythBusters Into the Engagement Stratosphere
You might also be interested in:
- Northwestern Mutual Goes to Bat for Childhood Cancer
- Case Study: Klick Health Program Rewards Employees Doing Well By Enabling Them To Donate To Charity of Their Choice
- Case Study: Nikon 1 Uses Celebrities and Consumers in a Facebook Photo-Sharing Campaign Designed to Expand its Market
- Case Study: Academy of Country Music Generates New Engagement For its Awards With Multifaceted Twitter PR Campaign
- Credit Goes to Amex Foundation and National Trust for Historic Preservation for Helping to ‘Repair’ America