As 2010 was coming to a close, Arketi Group hosted a roundtable of more than 30 PR and marketing executives from leading business-to-business companies. The group gathered to discuss the current and future state of marketing and PR in the B2B tech sector. Most executives in the group were much more optimistic about the 2011 business environment than was the case in the previous year, and some were even bold in their predictions. One stated, “we’re going to go in aggressively,” while another remarked, “we need to plan on growth… [after being] flat for three years.” Some consistent themes emerged from the roundtable, including the following.
Tip Sheet: Content, Deep Engagement Drive B2B Comms
You might also be interested in:
- Get Emotional and Watch Fans Share Your Content More Frequently
- How to Protect Your Brand From Digital Information Leaks
- Periscope Up: How Southwest, Adobe and Human Rights Campaign Use PR’s Hottest New App
- How LEGO's Global Innovation STEM Award Program Cut Through the Media Clutter
- 8 Video Scripting Tips for PR Pros