As 2010 was coming to a close, Arketi Group hosted a roundtable of more than 30 PR and marketing executives from leading business-to-business companies. The group gathered to discuss the current and future state of marketing and PR in the B2B tech sector. Most executives in the group were much more optimistic about the 2011 business environment than was the case in the previous year, and some were even bold in their predictions. One stated, “we’re going to go in aggressively,” while another remarked, “we need to plan on growth… [after being] flat for three years.” Some consistent themes emerged from the roundtable, including the following.
Tip Sheet: Content, Deep Engagement Drive B2B Comms
You might also be interested in:
- Most Effective Online Newsrooms ‘Hybrids’ That Serve the Media and Consumers Alike
- 4 Steps to a Winning Social Media Narrative
- 6 Ways to Integrate Employees Into Your Organizational Messaging
- 5 Questions to Ask Before Measuring Your Content Marketing Campaigns
- How Four Big Brands Crafted Multi-Platform Content Catering to Their Demographic Targets