â–¶ Sheen’s Shooting Star Fizzles: After riding a PR wave flimsily built on his bad boy behavior, Sheen lost his battle with CBS—and now with the general public, says a Q&A Research survey. Polling 350 households across the U.S., positive impressions of Sheen have fallen, from 41% prior to recent events involving the actor, to just 8%. Other study findings include: • Sheen’s negative impressions have risen from 31% to 71%.
Quick Study: Sheen a PR Master?; Most Journos Connect With PR Pros On Social Media; Reputation & Shareholder Value
You might also be interested in:
- 6 Tips to Help Build Execs' Credibility Through Bylined Articles
- Retailers' Social Actions on Instagram Up 48% Compared to Last Year
- Analytics, SEO, Virtual Teams, Video Surged in 2015, Will Continue in 2016
- A 6-Step Pre-Holidays PR Checkup to Bring the Year to a Successful Close
- 7 Tech Trends Chief Communications Officers Should Track in 2016