â–¶ Sheen’s Shooting Star Fizzles: After riding a PR wave flimsily built on his bad boy behavior, Sheen lost his battle with CBS—and now with the general public, says a Q&A Research survey. Polling 350 households across the U.S., positive impressions of Sheen have fallen, from 41% prior to recent events involving the actor, to just 8%. Other study findings include: • Sheen’s negative impressions have risen from 31% to 71%.
Quick Study: Sheen a PR Master?; Most Journos Connect With PR Pros On Social Media; Reputation & Shareholder Value
You might also be interested in:
- 8 Video Scripting Tips for PR Pros
- Get Emotional and Watch Fans Share Your Content More Frequently
- How to Protect Your Brand From Digital Information Leaks
- Periscope Up: How Southwest, Adobe and Human Rights Campaign Use PR’s Hottest New App
- How LEGO's Global Innovation STEM Award Program Cut Through the Media Clutter