â–¶ Sheen’s Shooting Star Fizzles: After riding a PR wave flimsily built on his bad boy behavior, Sheen lost his battle with CBS—and now with the general public, says a Q&A Research survey. Polling 350 households across the U.S., positive impressions of Sheen have fallen, from 41% prior to recent events involving the actor, to just 8%. Other study findings include: • Sheen’s negative impressions have risen from 31% to 71%.
Quick Study: Sheen a PR Master?; Most Journos Connect With PR Pros On Social Media; Reputation & Shareholder Value
You might also be interested in:
- Secret to Acing a PR Job Interview
- 4 Ways to Improve Your Social Media Reporting and Measurement Process
- 10 Tips for Faster, More Effective Internal Crisis Communications When Time Is of the Essence
- 3 Ways a B2B Software Company Improved Its Integrated Communications
- Social Media Engagement on Video Posts Soars 163 Percent in 2015