How much does the public “like” the best corporate citizens? PR News is tracking companies on Facebook that the public perceives as tops in CSR, from a list compiled by the Boston College Center for Corporate Citizenship. The big winner in likes by far is Caterpillar; its “Cat” brand Facebook page grew from a few thousand to tens of thousands in about four months.
Data Point: The Top Corporate Citizens And Their Presence on Facebook
You might also be interested in:
- To Tweet or Not To Tweet? A Key Question Now Confronting PR Pros
- Deploying Online Market Research To Spark Better Media Relations
- Along With Rise of Big Data Comes Risk of ‘Leakage’; Sure, It’s Not Sexy, But Senior Executives Prefer LinkedIn
- Case Study: Environmental Fight to Protect Snow Gets Major Assist From Celebrity Snowboarders And Data-Driven Report
- Melding Your Offline and Online Communications