How much does the public “like” the best corporate citizens? PR News is tracking companies on Facebook that the public perceives as tops in CSR, from a list compiled by the Boston College Center for Corporate Citizenship. The big winner in likes by far is Caterpillar; its “Cat” brand Facebook page grew from a few thousand to tens of thousands in about four months.
Data Point: The Top Corporate Citizens And Their Presence on Facebook
You might also be interested in:
- Despite Surge in Visual Storytelling, Text Articles Lead in Engagement
- Most Effective Online Newsrooms ‘Hybrids’ That Serve the Media and Consumers Alike
- 4 Steps to a Winning Social Media Narrative
- 6 Ways to Integrate Employees Into Your Organizational Messaging
- 5 Questions to Ask Before Measuring Your Content Marketing Campaigns