How much does the public “like” the best corporate citizens? PR News is tracking companies on Facebook that the public perceives as tops in CSR, from a list compiled by the Boston College Center for Corporate Citizenship. The big winner in likes by far is Caterpillar; its “Cat” brand Facebook page grew from a few thousand to tens of thousands in about four months.
Data Point: The Top Corporate Citizens And Their Presence on Facebook
You might also be interested in:
- 8 Video Scripting Tips for PR Pros
- Get Emotional and Watch Fans Share Your Content More Frequently
- How to Protect Your Brand From Digital Information Leaks
- Periscope Up: How Southwest, Adobe and Human Rights Campaign Use PR’s Hottest New App
- How LEGO's Global Innovation STEM Award Program Cut Through the Media Clutter