How much does the public “like” the best corporate citizens? PR News is tracking companies on Facebook that the public perceives as tops in CSR, from a list compiled by the Boston College Center for Corporate Citizenship. The big winner in likes by far is Caterpillar; its “Cat” brand Facebook page grew from a few thousand to tens of thousands in about four months.
Data Point: The Top Corporate Citizens And Their Presence on Facebook
You might also be interested in:
- Case Study: Right To Play Recruits Parents And Athletes to Educate Consumers on Why Kids Having Fun is Serious Business
- 'Authenticity' is a False Premise If Words Fail to Match Your Actions
- As PR Execs Brace for the New Year, All Roads Lead to the C-Suite
- Assessing the Hard Costs of Social Media
- Consumers Say Discounts Help Drive Loyalty; Marketers Collect Plenty of Data, But Not the Kind That They Need