â–¶ Latinos’ Loyalty Rests With Company Commitment: A survey by Garcia Trujillo LLC and Newslink Research finds that more than 66% of Latinos in the U.S. would be more inclined to buy products and services from companies that demonstrate a strong and visible commitment to the Hispanic community, and 64.7% would be even more loyal to those companies. Other study findings include: • Although 59.
Quick Study: Latinos Loyal to Committed Companies; Site Traffic Dips; Big Brands Underuse Facebook, While Locals Love It
You might also be interested in:
- 10 Tips to Increase Your Chance of Getting an Op-Ed or Letter Published
- Video Driving Increase in Social Sharing
- Leading the Charge: 5 Steps to Get Salespeople on Board With PR
- How to Find Business Value in Instagram With Minimal Financial Investments
- A 6-Step Foundational Approach to Reputation Management Strategy