â–¶ Latinos’ Loyalty Rests With Company Commitment: A survey by Garcia Trujillo LLC and Newslink Research finds that more than 66% of Latinos in the U.S. would be more inclined to buy products and services from companies that demonstrate a strong and visible commitment to the Hispanic community, and 64.7% would be even more loyal to those companies. Other study findings include: • Although 59.
Quick Study: Latinos Loyal to Committed Companies; Site Traffic Dips; Big Brands Underuse Facebook, While Locals Love It
You might also be interested in:
- Get Emotional and Watch Fans Share Your Content More Frequently
- How to Protect Your Brand From Digital Information Leaks
- Periscope Up: How Southwest, Adobe and Human Rights Campaign Use PR’s Hottest New App
- How LEGO's Global Innovation STEM Award Program Cut Through the Media Clutter
- 8 Video Scripting Tips for PR Pros