â–¶ Latinos’ Loyalty Rests With Company Commitment: A survey by Garcia Trujillo LLC and Newslink Research finds that more than 66% of Latinos in the U.S. would be more inclined to buy products and services from companies that demonstrate a strong and visible commitment to the Hispanic community, and 64.7% would be even more loyal to those companies. Other study findings include: • Although 59.
Quick Study: Latinos Loyal to Committed Companies; Site Traffic Dips; Big Brands Underuse Facebook, While Locals Love It
You might also be interested in:
- Most Effective Online Newsrooms ‘Hybrids’ That Serve the Media and Consumers Alike
- 4 Steps to a Winning Social Media Narrative
- 6 Ways to Integrate Employees Into Your Organizational Messaging
- 5 Questions to Ask Before Measuring Your Content Marketing Campaigns
- How Four Big Brands Crafted Multi-Platform Content Catering to Their Demographic Targets