â–¶ Latinos’ Loyalty Rests With Company Commitment: A survey by Garcia Trujillo LLC and Newslink Research finds that more than 66% of Latinos in the U.S. would be more inclined to buy products and services from companies that demonstrate a strong and visible commitment to the Hispanic community, and 64.7% would be even more loyal to those companies. Other study findings include:
Quick Study: Latinos Loyal to Committed Companies; Site Traffic Dips; Big Brands Underuse Facebook, While Locals Love It
You might also be interested in:
- Case Study: Musical Education Nonprofit "Little Kids Rock" Tunes Into Public Relations to Help Amplify Its Charitable Efforts
- Pressure Increases on PR Agencies To Become More Business Savvy
- Bold Strategies Gain Audience Share In Hypercompetitive Marketplace
- The Path to Purchase (Increasingly) Starts With Mobile; Employee Relations A Tonic For Workplace Misconduct?
- 8 Tips For a Successful Social Media Training Program