â–¶ Sustainability Steps Up: More than two-thirds of businesses are strengthening their commitment to sustainability, according to a new study by MIT Sloan Management Review and The Boston Consulting Group. The study found that 69% plan to step up their investment in and management of sustainability this year. Additional findings include: • Just over one-quarter (26%) of respondents plan no change, and only 2% intend to cut back on their sustainability commitments. • A two-speed corporate citizenship landscape is emerging, with a gap between sustainability “embracers” —those who place sustainability high on their agenda —and non-embracers or “cautious adopters,” who have yet to focus on more than energy cost savings and material efficiency. • 70% of embracers say they believe their organizations outperform industry peers.
Quick Study: Businesses Strengthening Sustainability Commitment; Economy Excites CMOs—Social Media Budgets to Rise
You might also be interested in:
- 8 Video Scripting Tips for PR Pros
- Get Emotional and Watch Fans Share Your Content More Frequently
- How to Protect Your Brand From Digital Information Leaks
- Periscope Up: How Southwest, Adobe and Human Rights Campaign Use PR’s Hottest New App
- How LEGO's Global Innovation STEM Award Program Cut Through the Media Clutter