How do you celebrate the longevity and social contributions of an iconic children's TV show? If you're Sesame Workshop, you think big, involving key influencers like the world's largest search engine and the First Lady.
Case Study: Celebrating Sesame Street: PR Orchestrates Massive Media, Partnership Effort for 40th Anniversary Season
You might also be interested in:
- Northwestern Mutual Goes to Bat for Childhood Cancer
- Case Study: Klick Health Program Rewards Employees Doing Well By Enabling Them To Donate To Charity of Their Choice
- Case Study: Nikon 1 Uses Celebrities and Consumers in a Facebook Photo-Sharing Campaign Designed to Expand its Market
- Case Study: Academy of Country Music Generates New Engagement For its Awards With Multifaceted Twitter PR Campaign
- Credit Goes to Amex Foundation and National Trust for Historic Preservation for Helping to ‘Repair’ America