While the cast gets the kudos, it was the PR team at Sesame Workshop that successfully drove the show’s 40th anniversary celebration. Photo courtesy of Sesame Workshop Company: Sesame Workshop Agency: FerenComm Timeframe: Oct. 2008 - Nov. 2009 Since debuting on television four decades ago, Sesame Street has arguably become the world’s most famous informal children’s educator, with a cast of lovable characters promoting fun learning. With larger-than-life characters such as Big Bird and the Cookie Monster, and nearly a half-century of creative and evolving themes, Sesame Workshop recognized that the entire world deserved to celebrate the show’s 40th anniversary together.
Case Study: Celebrating Sesame Street: PR Orchestrates Massive Media, Partnership Effort for 40th Anniversary Season
You might also be interested in:
- 4 Tips for a Successful Social Media Takeover
- This is What a Successful Agency-Client Relationship Looks Like
- How Influencers Built Buzz for Elizabeth Arden's UntoldMOMent Campaign
- Case Study: Kroger Tackles Sustainability One Lonely Orange at a Time
- Northwestern Mutual Goes to Bat for Childhood Cancer