How do you celebrate the longevity and social contributions of an iconic children's TV show? If you're Sesame Workshop, you think big, involving key influencers like the world's largest search engine and the First Lady.
Case Study: Celebrating Sesame Street: PR Orchestrates Massive Media, Partnership Effort for 40th Anniversary Season
You might also be interested in:
- To Tweet or Not To Tweet? A Key Question Now Confronting PR Pros
- CaseStudy: Tech Brand ‘Graphically’ Illustrates Power of Research And Visuals to Communicate Thought Leadership
- Case Study: PR and Marketing Work as One to Earn Media, Fan and Online Buzz Around Century 21’s Super Bowl XLVII Ad Spots
- CaseStudy: Tweets On a Plane: American Airlines Flies High with Masterful Response to Alec Baldwin’s ‘Words’ Rant
- Case Study: Facebook Enables Technology Company to Overcome Fragmented, Top-Down Internal Communications