â–¶ Small Businesses, Big Plans: The Ad-ology survey of small-business owners reveals a general optimism and increased online marketing activities for the next year. The study shows that 46% of small business owners plan to increase their marketing budgets in the upcoming year, whereas 29% planned on increases in 2010. Other findings include: • While businesses have typically limited their online marketing methods to e-mail marketing and company Web sites, 45% are planning to utilize online video, and 35% will look toward mobile advertising. • 56% of SMB owners expect sales to increase in 2011, as opposed to 39% in 2010. • 22% admit to having difficulty understanding online advertising.
Quick Study: Small Businesses Up Online Spend; CEOs Flock to Davos; Digital Outsourcing on the Rise; Midterm Voters Go Social
You might also be interested in:
- How LEGO's Global Innovation STEM Award Program Cut Through the Media Clutter
- 8 Video Scripting Tips for PR Pros
- Get Emotional and Watch Fans Share Your Content More Frequently
- How to Protect Your Brand From Digital Information Leaks
- Periscope Up: How Southwest, Adobe and Human Rights Campaign Use PR’s Hottest New App