â–¶ Small Businesses, Big Plans: The Ad-ology survey of small-business owners reveals a general optimism and increased online marketing activities for the next year. The study shows that 46% of small business owners plan to increase their marketing budgets in the upcoming year, whereas 29% planned on increases in 2010. Other findings include: • While businesses have typically limited their online marketing methods to e-mail marketing and company Web sites, 45% are planning to utilize online video, and 35% will look toward mobile advertising. • 56% of SMB owners expect sales to increase in 2011, as opposed to 39% in 2010. • 22% admit to having difficulty understanding online advertising.
Quick Study: Small Businesses Up Online Spend; CEOs Flock to Davos; Digital Outsourcing on the Rise; Midterm Voters Go Social
You might also be interested in:
- Most Effective Online Newsrooms ‘Hybrids’ That Serve the Media and Consumers Alike
- 4 Steps to a Winning Social Media Narrative
- 6 Ways to Integrate Employees Into Your Organizational Messaging
- 5 Questions to Ask Before Measuring Your Content Marketing Campaigns
- How Four Big Brands Crafted Multi-Platform Content Catering to Their Demographic Targets