Eschewing a traditional media blitz for its new presence at New York's LaGuardia Airport, Southwest goes upscale and face-to-face with a porch in a popular NYC park.
Case Study: In Promoting Its NYC Service, Southwest Airlines Proves Experiential PR Can Fly With Cool Park Porch
You might also be interested in:
- Northwestern Mutual Goes to Bat for Childhood Cancer
- Case Study: Klick Health Program Rewards Employees Doing Well By Enabling Them To Donate To Charity of Their Choice
- Case Study: Nikon 1 Uses Celebrities and Consumers in a Facebook Photo-Sharing Campaign Designed to Expand its Market
- Case Study: Academy of Country Music Generates New Engagement For its Awards With Multifaceted Twitter PR Campaign
- Credit Goes to Amex Foundation and National Trust for Historic Preservation for Helping to ‘Repair’ America