A new survey lends credence to how communicators can boost their value in a digital age: Create content tailored to the various stages of the purchasing process. Rinse and repeat. ▶ It’s Not Physical. It’s Not Digital. It’s Both.
Looking for a Happy Medium
You might also be interested in:
- 4 Steps to a Winning Social Media Narrative
- 6 Ways to Integrate Employees Into Your Organizational Messaging
- Most Effective Online Newsrooms ‘Hybrids’ That Serve the Media and Consumers Alike
- How Four Big Brands Crafted Multi-Platform Content Catering to Their Demographic Targets
- Despite Surge in Visual Storytelling, Text Articles Lead in Engagement