Every year, thousands of marketers, agencies, media providers and buyers, branding consultants, industry press and even the occasional PR practitioner converge for four days of speeches, seminars, schmoozing and hyper-networking at the Association of National Marketer’s (ANA) Masters of Marketing Conference.
Lessons From ANA Masters of Marketing Confab
You might also be interested in:
- Case Study: Right To Play Recruits Parents And Athletes to Educate Consumers on Why Kids Having Fun is Serious Business
- Assessing the Hard Costs of Social Media
- As PR Execs Brace for the New Year, All Roads Lead to the C-Suite
- 'Authenticity' is a False Premise If Words Fail to Match Your Actions
- Consumers Say Discounts Help Drive Loyalty; Marketers Collect Plenty of Data, But Not the Kind That They Need