Despite the constant drumbeat throughout PR and marketing precincts to ramp up spending on social platforms, nearly 60% of senior-level PR executives said they are spending between just 1% and 5% of their overall revenue on social media, according to an exclusive study for PR News conducted by PR consultancy StevensGouldPincus.
How To Spending on Social a Long, Hard Slog
You might also be interested in:
- Strategic Corporate Giving: Laser-Like Focus Sparks Solid PR Results
- How To Adopt the 5 Gospels of News Writing
- Wake-Up Call In Survey of PR Profession
- Case Study: Lamaze Uses Real Stories to Deliver More Relevant Content And Help Women Make Right Birth Choices
- Digital Technology: Uncomplicated, But Oh So Frustrating; Brands Must Take Additional Pains To Build Up Character