Surveys have been a mainstay in public relations because they are tried and true, and most important, when done right they are newsworthy. A well-thought-out survey can help reveal new information, expose the
How To Maximizing Surveys to Create News And Strategically Generate Publicity
You might also be interested in:
- Mike Nichols’ Career Offers Lessons for All Communicators
- Computer Engineer Barbie Needs Men to Fix Her Computer Problems
- Infographic: Why Are People So Bad at Media Pitching?
- 5 Tips for Creating a Measurement Dashboard That Proves and Improves Your Strategy
- Buffalo Bills Mobilize Community for Stadium Snow Removal