CEOs believe social media within five years will become one of the top two ways to engage customers, mainly at the expense of traditional media, according to IBM’s 2012 CEO study.
While Face-to-Face Interaction Rules with CEOs, Social Media Engagement is Expected to Explode
You might also be interested in:
- How LEGO's Global Innovation STEM Award Program Cut Through the Media Clutter
- 8 Video Scripting Tips for PR Pros
- Get Emotional and Watch Fans Share Your Content More Frequently
- How to Protect Your Brand From Digital Information Leaks
- Periscope Up: How Southwest, Adobe and Human Rights Campaign Use PR’s Hottest New App