CEOs believe social media within five years will become one of the top two ways to engage customers, mainly at the expense of traditional media, according to IBM’s 2012 CEO study.
While Face-to-Face Interaction Rules with CEOs, Social Media Engagement is Expected to Explode
You might also be interested in:
- Most Effective Online Newsrooms ‘Hybrids’ That Serve the Media and Consumers Alike
- 4 Steps to a Winning Social Media Narrative
- 6 Ways to Integrate Employees Into Your Organizational Messaging
- 5 Questions to Ask Before Measuring Your Content Marketing Campaigns
- How Four Big Brands Crafted Multi-Platform Content Catering to Their Demographic Targets