CEOs believe social media within five years will become one of the top two ways to engage customers, mainly at the expense of traditional media, according to IBM’s 2012 CEO study.
While Face-to-Face Interaction Rules with CEOs, Social Media Engagement is Expected to Explode
You might also be interested in:
- 6 Tips to Help Build Execs' Credibility Through Bylined Articles
- Retailers' Social Actions on Instagram Up 48% Compared to Last Year
- Analytics, SEO, Virtual Teams, Video Surged in 2015, Will Continue in 2016
- A 6-Step Pre-Holidays PR Checkup to Bring the Year to a Successful Close
- 7 Tech Trends Chief Communications Officers Should Track in 2016