PR agency rbb’s Breakout Brands Customer Insights study identifies brands that recognize the value of emotional attachment and have adopted strategies that perfectly align with today’s changing marketplace, delivering better services and/or products, elevating a category with new ideas and focusing on the customer not the competition. Its Breakouts for 2012? The top five are Apple, Amazon.com, Chick-fil-A, Walmart and Costco. They are followed by Starbucks, Google, Zappos, Toyota and Ford.
Charting the Industry: Breakout Brands Display a Personal Touch
You might also be interested in:
- 6 Steps to Help Coordinate a Crisis Response in a Large Corporation
- How to Use Social and Traditional Media to Promote Your White Paper
- Tips and Tricks to Use Facebook's New Live Video Feature to Boost Brand Engagement
- A Job for Communicators: Just 47% of Workers Receive Diversity Training
- 6 Tips to Gain Employee and Stakeholder Buy-In for CSR Success