PR agency rbb’s Breakout Brands Customer Insights study identifies brands that recognize the value of emotional attachment and have adopted strategies that perfectly align with today’s changing marketplace, delivering better services and/or products, elevating a category with new ideas and focusing on the customer not the competition. Its Breakouts for 2012? The top five are Apple, Amazon.com, Chick-fil-A, Walmart and Costco. They are followed by Starbucks, Google, Zappos, Toyota and Ford.
Charting the Industry: Breakout Brands Display a Personal Touch
You might also be interested in:
- Most Effective Online Newsrooms ‘Hybrids’ That Serve the Media and Consumers Alike
- 4 Steps to a Winning Social Media Narrative
- 6 Ways to Integrate Employees Into Your Organizational Messaging
- 5 Questions to Ask Before Measuring Your Content Marketing Campaigns
- How Four Big Brands Crafted Multi-Platform Content Catering to Their Demographic Targets