PR agency rbb’s Breakout Brands Customer Insights study identifies brands that recognize the value of emotional attachment and have adopted strategies that perfectly align with today’s changing marketplace, delivering better services and/or products, elevating a category with new ideas and focusing on the customer not the competition. Its Breakouts for 2012? The top five are Apple, Amazon.com, Chick-fil-A, Walmart and Costco. They are followed by Starbucks, Google, Zappos, Toyota and Ford.
Charting the Industry: Breakout Brands Display a Personal Touch
You might also be interested in:
- 10 Tips to Increase Your Chance of Getting an Op-Ed or Letter Published
- Video Driving Increase in Social Sharing
- Leading the Charge: 5 Steps to Get Salespeople on Board With PR
- How to Find Business Value in Instagram With Minimal Financial Investments
- A 6-Step Foundational Approach to Reputation Management Strategy