PR agency rbb’s Breakout Brands Customer Insights study identifies brands that recognize the value of emotional attachment and have adopted strategies that perfectly align with today’s changing marketplace, delivering better services and/or products, elevating a category with new ideas and focusing on the customer not the competition. Its Breakouts for 2012? The top five are Apple, Amazon.com, Chick-fil-A, Walmart and Costco. They are followed by Starbucks, Google, Zappos, Toyota and Ford.
Charting the Industry: Breakout Brands Display a Personal Touch
You might also be interested in:
- Periscope Up: How Southwest, Adobe and Human Rights Campaign Use PR’s Hottest New App
- How LEGO's Global Innovation STEM Award Program Cut Through the Media Clutter
- 8 Video Scripting Tips for PR Pros
- Get Emotional and Watch Fans Share Your Content More Frequently
- How to Protect Your Brand From Digital Information Leaks