PR pros who delve in social beware: Paid products on Twitter and Facebook might have a negative affect on your brand. According to MediaBrix, the majority of online adults who have seen ads that appear as content in the past 12 months find the ads misleading.
Paid Twitter, Facebook Products Can Be Misleading, and Damage Brand Trust
You might also be interested in:
- 6 Tips to Help Build Execs' Credibility Through Bylined Articles
- Retailers' Social Actions on Instagram Up 48% Compared to Last Year
- Analytics, SEO, Virtual Teams, Video Surged in 2015, Will Continue in 2016
- A 6-Step Pre-Holidays PR Checkup to Bring the Year to a Successful Close
- 7 Tech Trends Chief Communications Officers Should Track in 2016