PR pros who delve in social beware: Paid products on Twitter and Facebook might have a negative affect on your brand. According to MediaBrix, the majority of online adults who have seen ads that appear as content in the past 12 months find the ads misleading.
Paid Twitter, Facebook Products Can Be Misleading, and Damage Brand Trust
You might also be interested in:
- Most Effective Online Newsrooms ‘Hybrids’ That Serve the Media and Consumers Alike
- 4 Steps to a Winning Social Media Narrative
- 6 Ways to Integrate Employees Into Your Organizational Messaging
- 5 Questions to Ask Before Measuring Your Content Marketing Campaigns
- How Four Big Brands Crafted Multi-Platform Content Catering to Their Demographic Targets