PR pros who delve in social beware: Paid products on Twitter and Facebook might have a negative affect on your brand. According to MediaBrix, the majority of online adults who have seen ads that appear as content in the past 12 months find the ads misleading.
Paid Twitter, Facebook Products Can Be Misleading, and Damage Brand Trust
You might also be interested in:
- Get Emotional and Watch Fans Share Your Content More Frequently
- How to Protect Your Brand From Digital Information Leaks
- Periscope Up: How Southwest, Adobe and Human Rights Campaign Use PR’s Hottest New App
- How LEGO's Global Innovation STEM Award Program Cut Through the Media Clutter
- 8 Video Scripting Tips for PR Pros