A survey of more than 20,000 people, quizzed on categories of Exports, Governance, Culture, People, Tourism and Immigration/Investment, finds that the U.S. made gains from 2011 as the top nation brand, while the rest of the top 10 suffered declines.
U.S. Remains the Top Nation Brand, Others Take Reputation Hits
You might also be interested in:
- 8 Video Scripting Tips for PR Pros
- Get Emotional and Watch Fans Share Your Content More Frequently
- How to Protect Your Brand From Digital Information Leaks
- Periscope Up: How Southwest, Adobe and Human Rights Campaign Use PR’s Hottest New App
- How LEGO's Global Innovation STEM Award Program Cut Through the Media Clutter