A survey of more than 20,000 people, quizzed on categories of Exports, Governance, Culture, People, Tourism and Immigration/Investment, finds that the U.S. made gains from 2011 as the top nation brand, while the rest of the top 10 suffered declines.
U.S. Remains the Top Nation Brand, Others Take Reputation Hits
You might also be interested in:
- 6 Tips to Help Build Execs' Credibility Through Bylined Articles
- Retailers' Social Actions on Instagram Up 48% Compared to Last Year
- Analytics, SEO, Virtual Teams, Video Surged in 2015, Will Continue in 2016
- A 6-Step Pre-Holidays PR Checkup to Bring the Year to a Successful Close
- 7 Tech Trends Chief Communications Officers Should Track in 2016