A survey of more than 20,000 people, quizzed on categories of Exports, Governance, Culture, People, Tourism and Immigration/Investment, finds that the U.S. made gains from 2011 as the top nation brand, while the rest of the top 10 suffered declines.
U.S. Remains the Top Nation Brand, Others Take Reputation Hits
You might also be interested in:
- 6 Ways to Integrate Employees Into Your Organizational Messaging
- 5 Questions to Ask Before Measuring Your Content Marketing Campaigns
- How Four Big Brands Crafted Multi-Platform Content Catering to Their Demographic Targets
- Despite Surge in Visual Storytelling, Text Articles Lead in Engagement
- Most Effective Online Newsrooms ‘Hybrids’ That Serve the Media and Consumers Alike