A survey of more than 20,000 people, quizzed on categories of Exports, Governance, Culture, People, Tourism and Immigration/Investment, finds that the U.S. made gains from 2011 as the top nation brand, while the rest of the top 10 suffered declines.
U.S. Remains the Top Nation Brand, Others Take Reputation Hits
You might also be interested in:
- 10 Tips to Increase Your Chance of Getting an Op-Ed or Letter Published
- Video Driving Increase in Social Sharing
- Leading the Charge: 5 Steps to Get Salespeople on Board With PR
- How to Find Business Value in Instagram With Minimal Financial Investments
- A 6-Step Foundational Approach to Reputation Management Strategy