Corporate PR pros report that in Q2 2012, visibility of their communications activity at the board level is up nearly 50% (46.9%) from Q1, says a PULSE survey from Grayling PR, released in June.
Corporate PR Pros: Boards More Aware of PR Activities
You might also be interested in:
- Get Emotional and Watch Fans Share Your Content More Frequently
- How to Protect Your Brand From Digital Information Leaks
- Periscope Up: How Southwest, Adobe and Human Rights Campaign Use PR’s Hottest New App
- How LEGO's Global Innovation STEM Award Program Cut Through the Media Clutter
- 8 Video Scripting Tips for PR Pros