Corporate PR pros report that in Q2 2012, visibility of their communications activity at the board level is up nearly 50% (46.9%) from Q1, says a PULSE survey from Grayling PR, released in June.
Corporate PR Pros: Boards More Aware of PR Activities
You might also be interested in:
- Where Does PR Stand on Paid Social Media? Survey Shows Ambivalence About Spending
- Secret to Acing a PR Job Interview
- 4 Ways to Improve Your Social Media Reporting and Measurement Process
- 10 Tips for Faster, More Effective Internal Crisis Communications When Time Is of the Essence
- 3 Ways a B2B Software Company Improved Its Integrated Communications Communications