Corporate PR pros report that in Q2 2012, visibility of their communications activity at the board level is up nearly 50% (46.9%) from Q1, says a PULSE survey from Grayling PR, released in June.
Corporate PR Pros: Boards More Aware of PR Activities
You might also be interested in:
- 6 Steps to Help Coordinate a Crisis Response in a Large Corporation
- How to Use Social and Traditional Media to Promote Your White Paper
- Tips and Tricks to Use Facebook's New Live Video Feature to Boost Brand Engagement
- A Job for Communicators: Just 47% of Workers Receive Diversity Training
- 6 Tips to Gain Employee and Stakeholder Buy-In for CSR Success