Business leaders find themselves at the helm of organizations engaged in fierce global competition unlike any they have ever experienced before. Within these companies, many communications teams perform their duties feeling hyper-extended beyond normal limits due to systematic cutbacks in resources and staffing consolidations during the Great Recession. But the all the news isn’t grim. Recently published labor market research points to slight shifts that some insiders say could signal a positive trend in hiring. According to an April 2012 survey from online employment Web site CareerBuilder, one-third of employers brought on full-time, permanent staff in the first quarter of 2012.
B2B Communications: Views From the Jobs Battlefront: B2B PR Pros Offer Insights on Career Transitions
You might also be interested in:
- How LEGO's Global Innovation STEM Award Program Cut Through the Media Clutter
- 8 Video Scripting Tips for PR Pros
- Get Emotional and Watch Fans Share Your Content More Frequently
- How to Protect Your Brand From Digital Information Leaks
- Periscope Up: How Southwest, Adobe and Human Rights Campaign Use PR’s Hottest New App