While its an employer's market out there, opportunities for rewarding communications jobs abound—if you have the right mindset.
B2B Communications: Views From the Jobs Battlefront: B2B PR Pros Offer Insights on Career Transitions
You might also be interested in:
- Case Study: Right To Play Recruits Parents And Athletes to Educate Consumers on Why Kids Having Fun is Serious Business
- 'Authenticity' is a False Premise If Words Fail to Match Your Actions
- As PR Execs Brace for the New Year, All Roads Lead to the C-Suite
- Assessing the Hard Costs of Social Media
- Consumers Say Discounts Help Drive Loyalty; Marketers Collect Plenty of Data, But Not the Kind That They Need