A study by Qumu of corporate executives and managers finds that employee-created videos have a positive effect on the organization. However, the study also found that the C-suite produces the most videos (51%) vs. the rank and file (14%).
Executives: Employee-Produced Videos Are Good for the Business Because…
You might also be interested in:
- 3 Ways a B2B Software Company Improved Its Integrated Communications
- Social Media Engagement on Video Posts Soars 163 Percent in 2015
- The Week in PR, July 27 - August 3
- PR News/Nasdaq Survey: Nearly One-Fifth of Communicators Shun Measurement Entirely
- Where Does PR Stand on Paid Social Media? Survey Shows Ambivalence About Spending