A study by Qumu of corporate executives and managers finds that employee-created videos have a positive effect on the organization. However, the study also found that the C-suite produces the most videos (51%) vs. the rank and file (14%).
Executives: Employee-Produced Videos Are Good for the Business Because…
You might also be interested in:
- How LEGO's Global Innovation STEM Award Program Cut Through the Media Clutter
- 8 Video Scripting Tips for PR Pros
- Get Emotional and Watch Fans Share Your Content More Frequently
- How to Protect Your Brand From Digital Information Leaks
- Periscope Up: How Southwest, Adobe and Human Rights Campaign Use PR’s Hottest New App