A study by Qumu of corporate executives and managers finds that employee-created videos have a positive effect on the organization. However, the study also found that the C-suite produces the most videos (51%) vs. the rank and file (14%).
Executives: Employee-Produced Videos Are Good for the Business Because…
You might also be interested in:
- 6 Ways to Integrate Employees Into Your Organizational Messaging
- 5 Questions to Ask Before Measuring Your Content Marketing Campaigns
- How Four Big Brands Crafted Multi-Platform Content Catering to Their Demographic Targets
- Despite Surge in Visual Storytelling, Text Articles Lead in Engagement
- Most Effective Online Newsrooms ‘Hybrids’ That Serve the Media and Consumers Alike