A study by Qumu of corporate executives and managers finds that employee-created videos have a positive effect on the organization. However, the study also found that the C-suite produces the most videos (51%) vs. the rank and file (14%).
Executives: Employee-Produced Videos Are Good for the Business Because…
You might also be interested in:
- 6 Steps to Help Coordinate a Crisis Response in a Large Corporation
- How to Use Social and Traditional Media to Promote Your White Paper
- Tips and Tricks to Use Facebook's New Live Video Feature to Boost Brand Engagement
- A Job for Communicators: Just 47% of Workers Receive Diversity Training
- 6 Tips to Gain Employee and Stakeholder Buy-In for CSR Success