Nielsen’s March 2012 “State of the Media: U.S. Digital Consumer Report” breaks social media/blog viewership for Q3-Q4 2011 down by gender, age and ethnicity. While the 18-49 group visited social networks and blogs the most, the 50-64 category makes a strong showing.
Social Watch: Women Trump Men in Social Network and Blog Visits
You might also be interested in:
- 6 Ways to Integrate Employees Into Your Organizational Messaging
- 5 Questions to Ask Before Measuring Your Content Marketing Campaigns
- How Four Big Brands Crafted Multi-Platform Content Catering to Their Demographic Targets
- Despite Surge in Visual Storytelling, Text Articles Lead in Engagement
- Most Effective Online Newsrooms ‘Hybrids’ That Serve the Media and Consumers Alike