Nielsen’s March 2012 “State of the Media: U.S. Digital Consumer Report” breaks social media/blog viewership for Q3-Q4 2011 down by gender, age and ethnicity. While the 18-49 group visited social networks and blogs the most, the 50-64 category makes a strong showing.
Social Watch: Women Trump Men in Social Network and Blog Visits
You might also be interested in:
- 6 Steps to Help Coordinate a Crisis Response in a Large Corporation
- How to Use Social and Traditional Media to Promote Your White Paper
- Tips and Tricks to Use Facebook's New Live Video Feature to Boost Brand Engagement
- A Job for Communicators: Just 47% of Workers Receive Diversity Training
- 6 Tips to Gain Employee and Stakeholder Buy-In for CSR Success