Nielsen’s March 2012 “State of the Media: U.S. Digital Consumer Report” breaks social media/blog viewership for Q3-Q4 2011 down by gender, age and ethnicity. While the 18-49 group visited social networks and blogs the most, the 50-64 category makes a strong showing.
Social Watch: Women Trump Men in Social Network and Blog Visits
You might also be interested in:
- How LEGO's Global Innovation STEM Award Program Cut Through the Media Clutter
- 8 Video Scripting Tips for PR Pros
- Get Emotional and Watch Fans Share Your Content More Frequently
- How to Protect Your Brand From Digital Information Leaks
- Periscope Up: How Southwest, Adobe and Human Rights Campaign Use PR’s Hottest New App