The average mobile data subscriber uses the Twitter app for under five minutes per session and spends nearly twice as much time on Facebook, says a Feb. 2012 study by Bytemobile. YouTube sessions are similar to Facebook, but subscribers use much more bandwidth watching YouTube, says the study.
Of the Big Three Mobile Apps, Users Spend The Most Time on Facebook
You might also be interested in:
- 8 Video Scripting Tips for PR Pros
- Get Emotional and Watch Fans Share Your Content More Frequently
- How to Protect Your Brand From Digital Information Leaks
- Periscope Up: How Southwest, Adobe and Human Rights Campaign Use PR’s Hottest New App
- How LEGO's Global Innovation STEM Award Program Cut Through the Media Clutter