The average mobile data subscriber uses the Twitter app for under five minutes per session and spends nearly twice as much time on Facebook, says a Feb. 2012 study by Bytemobile. YouTube sessions are similar to Facebook, but subscribers use much more bandwidth watching YouTube, says the study.
Of the Big Three Mobile Apps, Users Spend The Most Time on Facebook
You might also be interested in:
- 6 Tips to Help Build Execs' Credibility Through Bylined Articles
- Retailers' Social Actions on Instagram Up 48% Compared to Last Year
- Analytics, SEO, Virtual Teams, Video Surged in 2015, Will Continue in 2016
- A 6-Step Pre-Holidays PR Checkup to Bring the Year to a Successful Close
- 7 Tech Trends Chief Communications Officers Should Track in 2016