The average mobile data subscriber uses the Twitter app for under five minutes per session and spends nearly twice as much time on Facebook, says a Feb. 2012 study by Bytemobile. YouTube sessions are similar to Facebook, but subscribers use much more bandwidth watching YouTube, says the study.
Of the Big Three Mobile Apps, Users Spend The Most Time on Facebook
You might also be interested in:
- 6 Steps to Help Coordinate a Crisis Response in a Large Corporation
- How to Use Social and Traditional Media to Promote Your White Paper
- Tips and Tricks to Use Facebook's New Live Video Feature to Boost Brand Engagement
- A Job for Communicators: Just 47% of Workers Receive Diversity Training
- 6 Tips to Gain Employee and Stakeholder Buy-In for CSR Success