According to Fleishman-Hillard’s 2012 Digital Influence Index, consumers in Canada say the Internet is now more influential in helping them make purchase decisions than family, friends and co-workers (shown above). In the U.S., the Internet is of nearly equal importance to advice from friends, family or colleagues (46% to 47%, respectively).
Internet Now Trumps Friends, Family in Influence
You might also be interested in:
- 6 Steps to Help Coordinate a Crisis Response in a Large Corporation
- How to Use Social and Traditional Media to Promote Your White Paper
- Tips and Tricks to Use Facebook's New Live Video Feature to Boost Brand Engagement
- A Job for Communicators: Just 47% of Workers Receive Diversity Training
- 6 Tips to Gain Employee and Stakeholder Buy-In for CSR Success