â–¶ Prepare an Alternative Corporate Spokesperson: CEO credibility declined 12 points to 38%—its biggest drop in nine years, reports Edelman in its 2012 Edelman Trust Barometer, released Jan.
Quick Study: CEO Cred Suffers Biggest Trust Barometer Dip in 9 Years; Execs: Societal Contribution Must Figure in Company Value
You might also be interested in:
- Case Study: Musical Education Nonprofit "Little Kids Rock" Tunes Into Public Relations to Help Amplify Its Charitable Efforts
- Pressure Increases on PR Agencies To Become More Business Savvy
- Bold Strategies Gain Audience Share In Hypercompetitive Marketplace
- The Path to Purchase (Increasingly) Starts With Mobile; Employee Relations A Tonic For Workplace Misconduct?
- 8 Tips For a Successful Social Media Training Program