â–¶ Prepare an Alternative Corporate Spokesperson: CEO credibility declined 12 points to 38%—its biggest drop in nine years, reports Edelman in its 2012 Edelman Trust Barometer, released Jan.
Quick Study: CEO Cred Suffers Biggest Trust Barometer Dip in 9 Years; Execs: Societal Contribution Must Figure in Company Value
You might also be interested in:
- As PR Execs Brace for the New Year, All Roads Lead to the C-Suite
- Assessing the Hard Costs of Social Media
- Consumers Say Discounts Help Drive Loyalty; Marketers Collect Plenty of Data, But Not the Kind That They Need
- Case Study: Right To Play Recruits Parents And Athletes to Educate Consumers on Why Kids Having Fun is Serious Business
- 'Authenticity' is a False Premise If Words Fail to Match Your Actions