â–¶ Prepare an Alternative Corporate Spokesperson: CEO credibility declined 12 points to 38%—its biggest drop in nine years, reports Edelman in its 2012 Edelman Trust Barometer, released Jan.
Quick Study: CEO Cred Suffers Biggest Trust Barometer Dip in 9 Years; Execs: Societal Contribution Must Figure in Company Value
You might also be interested in:
- Case Study: Lois Paul and Partners Teams Up With SynapDx to Help Spread New Message About Early Autism Detection
- Your Existing Business Model is on Borrowed Time; Brand Loyalty Can Be Won (or Lost) in Mere Seconds
- Dig Deeper for Yourself and Your PR Team
- Social Media Starting to Become Legitimate Tool for Internal Relations
- PR Billing Rates Pegged to the Market