Now that the link between social signals and improved SEO has been proven, this year communicators will pay more attention to likes, tweets and Google +1s (especially as Google+ continues to grow in stature), says a 2012 BrightEdge study.
Social Signals Become More Critical for SEO Efforts in 2012
You might also be interested in:
- 6 Tips to Help Build Execs' Credibility Through Bylined Articles
- Retailers' Social Actions on Instagram Up 48% Compared to Last Year
- Analytics, SEO, Virtual Teams, Video Surged in 2015, Will Continue in 2016
- A 6-Step Pre-Holidays PR Checkup to Bring the Year to a Successful Close
- 7 Tech Trends Chief Communications Officers Should Track in 2016