Now that the link between social signals and improved SEO has been proven, this year communicators will pay more attention to likes, tweets and Google +1s (especially as Google+ continues to grow in stature), says a 2012 BrightEdge study.
Social Signals Become More Critical for SEO Efforts in 2012
You might also be interested in:
- 6 Steps to Help Coordinate a Crisis Response in a Large Corporation
- How to Use Social and Traditional Media to Promote Your White Paper
- Tips and Tricks to Use Facebook's New Live Video Feature to Boost Brand Engagement
- A Job for Communicators: Just 47% of Workers Receive Diversity Training
- 6 Tips to Gain Employee and Stakeholder Buy-In for CSR Success