Now that the link between social signals and improved SEO has been proven, this year communicators will pay more attention to likes, tweets and Google +1s (especially as Google+ continues to grow in stature), says a 2012 BrightEdge study.
Social Signals Become More Critical for SEO Efforts in 2012
You might also be interested in:
- How to Protect Your Brand From Digital Information Leaks
- Periscope Up: How Southwest, Adobe and Human Rights Campaign Use PR’s Hottest New App
- How LEGO's Global Innovation STEM Award Program Cut Through the Media Clutter
- 8 Video Scripting Tips for PR Pros
- Get Emotional and Watch Fans Share Your Content More Frequently