Now that the link between social signals and improved SEO has been proven, this year communicators will pay more attention to likes, tweets and Google +1s (especially as Google+ continues to grow in stature), says a 2012 BrightEdge study.
Social Signals Become More Critical for SEO Efforts in 2012
You might also be interested in:
- 6 Ways to Integrate Employees Into Your Organizational Messaging
- 5 Questions to Ask Before Measuring Your Content Marketing Campaigns
- How Four Big Brands Crafted Multi-Platform Content Catering to Their Demographic Targets
- Despite Surge in Visual Storytelling, Text Articles Lead in Engagement
- Most Effective Online Newsrooms ‘Hybrids’ That Serve the Media and Consumers Alike