â–¶ Content—Much of the Time: According to the 2011 “Spending Study” conducted by the Custom Content Council in partnership with ContentWise, the total spend on branded content (or custom publishing) in 2011 was $1.9 million per company, the highest level ever. Further cementing growth in 2012: 16% of communicators reported that their companies are shifting aggressively from traditional marketing into branded content. Other findings include: • The biggest driver of growth from 2010 to 2011 was in publication budgets, which increased by 68%. • Respondents are most bullish on growth in electronic content (39%); other forms (37%); and print (16%).
Quick Study: Custom Content Usage Soars; SMBs Buzz Over Social Media; Hispanic Group Tracks Corporate Inclusion
You might also be interested in:
- How LEGO's Global Innovation STEM Award Program Cut Through the Media Clutter
- 8 Video Scripting Tips for PR Pros
- Get Emotional and Watch Fans Share Your Content More Frequently
- How to Protect Your Brand From Digital Information Leaks
- Periscope Up: How Southwest, Adobe and Human Rights Campaign Use PR’s Hottest New App