â–¶ Content—Much of the Time: According to the 2011 “Spending Study” conducted by the Custom Content Council in partnership with ContentWise, the total spend on branded content (or custom publishing) in 2011 was $1.9 million per company, the highest level ever. Further cementing growth in 2012: 16% of communicators reported that their companies are shifting aggressively from traditional marketing into branded content. Other findings include: • The biggest driver of growth from 2010 to 2011 was in publication budgets, which increased by 68%. • Respondents are most bullish on growth in electronic content (39%); other forms (37%); and print (16%).
Quick Study: Custom Content Usage Soars; SMBs Buzz Over Social Media; Hispanic Group Tracks Corporate Inclusion
You might also be interested in:
- 6 Tips to Help Build Execs' Credibility Through Bylined Articles
- Retailers' Social Actions on Instagram Up 48% Compared to Last Year
- Analytics, SEO, Virtual Teams, Video Surged in 2015, Will Continue in 2016
- A 6-Step Pre-Holidays PR Checkup to Bring the Year to a Successful Close
- 7 Tech Trends Chief Communications Officers Should Track in 2016