â–¶ Content—Much of the Time: According to the 2011 “Spending Study” conducted by the Custom Content Council in partnership with ContentWise, the total spend on branded content (or custom publishing) in 2011 was $1.9 million per company, the highest level ever. Further cementing growth in 2012: 16% of communicators reported that their companies are shifting aggressively from traditional marketing into branded content. Other findings include: • The biggest driver of growth from 2010 to 2011 was in publication budgets, which increased by 68%. • Respondents are most bullish on growth in electronic content (39%); other forms (37%); and print (16%).
Quick Study: Custom Content Usage Soars; SMBs Buzz Over Social Media; Hispanic Group Tracks Corporate Inclusion
You might also be interested in:
- 4 Steps to a Winning Social Media Narrative
- 6 Ways to Integrate Employees Into Your Organizational Messaging
- 5 Questions to Ask Before Measuring Your Content Marketing Campaigns
- How Four Big Brands Crafted Multi-Platform Content Catering to Their Demographic Targets
- Despite Surge in Visual Storytelling, Text Articles Lead in Engagement