â–¶ Moms Look to Social Media for Engagement: Moms today believe social media marketing impacts their retail purchasing, according to the results of a study executed by Fleishman-Hillard in partnership with ModernMom.com.
Quick Study: Moms’ Online Engagement Impacts In-Store Buys; Face-to-Face Lives On: Meetings to Increase in 2012
You might also be interested in:
- To Tweet or Not To Tweet? A Key Question Now Confronting PR Pros
- Deploying Online Market Research To Spark Better Media Relations
- Along With Rise of Big Data Comes Risk of ‘Leakage’; Sure, It’s Not Sexy, But Senior Executives Prefer LinkedIn
- Case Study: Environmental Fight to Protect Snow Gets Major Assist From Celebrity Snowboarders And Data-Driven Report
- Melding Your Offline and Online Communications