â–¶ Kids Love Apple, Oreos and YouTube: The Apple brand is ranked highest among Americans, ages 13-24, in its respective categories—computers, tablets and mobile phones—followed by Hewlett-Packard, Motorola and HTC, according to an October 2011 Harris Interactive study. And, while 8-to-24-year-olds have varied interests, certain comfort foods, like cookies and candy, are timeless. For example: Oreo Cookies and Hershey’s Milk Chocolate candy bars are each highest ranked in their respective categories, and sweet treat and cookie brands receive some of the highest equity scores among those surveyed. Other interesting findings include:
Quick Study: Young Americans Pledge Allegiance to Apple, Oreos; Impact of Blogs on Womens’ Buying Decisions
You might also be interested in:
- Case Study: Musical Education Nonprofit "Little Kids Rock" Tunes Into Public Relations to Help Amplify Its Charitable Efforts
- Pressure Increases on PR Agencies To Become More Business Savvy
- Bold Strategies Gain Audience Share In Hypercompetitive Marketplace
- The Path to Purchase (Increasingly) Starts With Mobile; Employee Relations A Tonic For Workplace Misconduct?
- 8 Tips For a Successful Social Media Training Program