â–¶ Crises Confidence Low: A survey of company executives conducted by Pillsbury Winthrop Shaw Pittman and Levick Strategic Communications finds that though 60% of respondents say their companies have a crisis plan in place, just 29% feel very confident their organization would respond effectively in a crisis, while 56% say they feel somewhat confident that they would respond effectively. Other findings include:
Quick Study: Few Companies Supremely Confident in Crisis Response; Social Media Users Suffering From New Malaise
You might also be interested in:
- Case Study: Musical Education Nonprofit "Little Kids Rock" Tunes Into Public Relations to Help Amplify Its Charitable Efforts
- Pressure Increases on PR Agencies To Become More Business Savvy
- Bold Strategies Gain Audience Share In Hypercompetitive Marketplace
- The Path to Purchase (Increasingly) Starts With Mobile; Employee Relations A Tonic For Workplace Misconduct?
- 8 Tips For a Successful Social Media Training Program