â–¶ Communicators Lag in Unlocking Keyword Combos: Keyword research—identifying the potential words and phrase combinations consumers could potentially type into the search box when they go online to find products and services—is vital to the success of digital campaigns. However, a study of 300 digital communicators by Hydra finds that digital communications teams do not have the resources to conduct it thoroughly. Specific findings include: • Asked how current they feel their teams are at handling new keyword trends, less than half (42%) of respondents indicate they feel they are “on trend” when it comes to keyword trends. • However, one of the greatest contrasts highlighted by the survey involved new words or expressions being used in the market. Asked whether they know which new words or expressions being used are worth spending time and money on, over half (55%) of respondents say “no.
Quick Study: Digital Leaders Lack Resources for Keyword Research; Social Media Gives Food and Bev Execs a Bad ROI Taste
You might also be interested in:
- Get Emotional and Watch Fans Share Your Content More Frequently
- How to Protect Your Brand From Digital Information Leaks
- Periscope Up: How Southwest, Adobe and Human Rights Campaign Use PR’s Hottest New App
- How LEGO's Global Innovation STEM Award Program Cut Through the Media Clutter
- 8 Video Scripting Tips for PR Pros