â–¶ Communicators Lag in Unlocking Keyword Combos: Keyword research—identifying the potential words and phrase combinations consumers could potentially type into the search box when they go online to find products and services—is vital to the success of digital campaigns. However, a study of 300 digital communicators by Hydra finds that digital communications teams do not have the resources to conduct it thoroughly. Specific findings include: • Asked how current they feel their teams are at handling new keyword trends, less than half (42%) of respondents indicate they feel they are “on trend” when it comes to keyword trends. • However, one of the greatest contrasts highlighted by the survey involved new words or expressions being used in the market. Asked whether they know which new words or expressions being used are worth spending time and money on, over half (55%) of respondents say “no.
Quick Study: Digital Leaders Lack Resources for Keyword Research; Social Media Gives Food and Bev Execs a Bad ROI Taste
You might also be interested in:
- 6 Tips to Help Build Execs' Credibility Through Bylined Articles
- Retailers' Social Actions on Instagram Up 48% Compared to Last Year
- Analytics, SEO, Virtual Teams, Video Surged in 2015, Will Continue in 2016
- A 6-Step Pre-Holidays PR Checkup to Bring the Year to a Successful Close
- 7 Tech Trends Chief Communications Officers Should Track in 2016