â–¶ PR Pros Should Brush Up on Mobile: Almost three-quarters (73%) of mobile phone users (both smartphones and other types) in the U.S. use their phones daily to visit social networking sites; sometimes more than once each day, says a March 2011 study by ABI Research. Other findings include:
Quick Study: Mobile Phone Users Dial Up Social Networking Sites; Customer Relaxation Techniques—New PR Tactic?
You might also be interested in:
- Case Study: Lamaze Uses Real Stories to Deliver More Relevant Content And Help Women Make Right Birth Choices
- Digital Technology: Uncomplicated, But Oh So Frustrating; Brands Must Take Additional Pains To Build Up Character
- How To Adopt the 5 Gospels of News Writing
- Strategic Corporate Giving: Laser-Like Focus Sparks Solid PR Results
- Communicators Play Key Role In Reinvention of Sales and Marketing