â–¶ Consumers want Authenticity: Although the majority of Americans (96%) say they can identify two to three causes that are important to them personally, the 2011 MSLGroup Social Purpose Index finds that only 37% of Americans have actually purchased a product associated with a cause in the past year.
Quick Study: Americans Skeptical of Brands’ Association With Causes—Cite Disconnect Between Cause and Offering
You might also be interested in:
- To Tweet or Not To Tweet? A Key Question Now Confronting PR Pros
- Deploying Online Market Research To Spark Better Media Relations
- Along With Rise of Big Data Comes Risk of ‘Leakage’; Sure, It’s Not Sexy, But Senior Executives Prefer LinkedIn
- Case Study: Environmental Fight to Protect Snow Gets Major Assist From Celebrity Snowboarders And Data-Driven Report
- Melding Your Offline and Online Communications